Monday, November 22, 2010

Bandana For San Andreas

Architecture Biennale 2010

some reason, I much prefer the Biennale Art! seems that the architecture still maintains a link with reality, with us. every two years and I continue to marvel at the fact that in the end, without lying to myself and tell no tales, the Japanese pavilion I always like more than others! this time it touched the studio Bow-Wow (but you can call it that? Come on ... can not be serious!). they play with architecture, play with art, play with the world even in more serious matters. also take seriously what seems trivial to us, and we play.

model to 'large size' Bow-Wow of the study. is fun to peek inside!




in sight well as the washing machine ... and there's a pretty polka-dot pinafore hung in the room (very Japanese style, if I may say)

0 comments:

Post a Comment