Monday, January 31, 2011

Non Smoker Throat Cancer

untitled

myriad of photos shot with the idea to put on a blog - last week I photographed kitchen + bedroom in a state of total chaos in order to equip a hypothetical future post titled 'before and after ', the series to find incentives to put house in order I'd do anything - and then at night I always find a plausible excuse for not turning on the PC and going to collapse on the sofa, after the daily dose of cheese and red wine. which is not a healthy habit alone and always know, after sin, I repeat very good intentions for the next day - they seem so simple to follow, meaning satisfied, that I add a couple to make it big, like studying all day and get back to writing all their own - and then staying just let them slip back queltanto enough to always find myself on the couch at night before. The trouble with photos of the recipes is that there are no stored quantities. more or less I just know the ingredients to replicate a dish - especially as the recipes of the newspapers they reject the default half, ingredients, for a dish that requires more than four is a mess unless you Whether soup. enough, as she said my grandmother always making me angry is the illumination of the Buddha in the kitchen. and if an ingredient is missing from the cupboard, so it should not be necessary if they can do without. to the limit, it takes me an egg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment