Monday, January 31, 2011

Dance Song - Marching Sounds Like Riverside

cups

hate the word 'cups'. in fact, I believe that even exists.
I tasted through the eyes of mini souffle with saffron rice and a bacaro behind San Marco, in the field of War (re-opens on February 17, maybe I can steal a picture) prepared in silicone molds, and I have used the my way.

instead of the usual omelette with three eggs a bit 'of bacon and steamed red potatoes and cut in cubes can be made 6 pies like those in the photo. as if I could eat eggs every day, and that the Japanese requested that I submit that an egg a day is the amount tolerated by the doctors of Japan, I share this system with three eggs for six days, I do not I feel guilty and I have a good filler for my obento. variants that can be invented are a lot of (coming soon)

ex souffle * (I've just withdrawn from the furnace had gone flat) pumpkin and ricotta cheese (and cheese)
* soufflés are not, because when I read the true recipe for the souffle, I immediately discouraged, cream, white whites, and that is! However, good

0 comments:

Post a Comment