Monday, January 10, 2011

Canine Complex Partial Seizure

out of time

a myriad of photos I took during the holidays - and that they have not been since I went almost every day in the office (take this opportunity until I have one ..) - and I was promised to upload a bit 'before the witch takes away all the holidays, which I did promptly.

the unfulfilled promises. basically it's never too late to remedy it, especially if we ourselves (as are practically the only one who read this blog!).

so while I let my feet freeze on the floor waiting for me to dry the glaze - I have lost sensitivity to the ankle - I pay tribute to the most unusual Christmas tree I've ever seen (I had also photographed in 2009 with my old Fuji, but with the Canon PowerShot SX210 IS x is not advertising, this year I came a lot better.

Happy Holidays




's Christmas tree is hung from the ceiling, in place of the chandelier!

here it more closely. disregard for privacy, the house is a first floor that overlooks Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Rosa Salva pastry side:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment