Monday, February 28, 2011

Pokemon Doujin Doujin Moe

晩 ご飯 の おかず は お 弁当 に 変身

or as these Japanese are smart.
in the sense that when I want to make my eyes on obento and Japanese cuisine, in addition to several magazines that I've collected over the last few years, I give myself a little 'time to wander the web, and with the magic keyboard combination of Ctrl + stamps except the beautiful screen text + photos themed recipes, because when you have a compulsion for collecting veins running through a web page can also become a collector's item. one of my favorite activities is to 'browse virtually standing' Orange-page magazine, which publishes a bi-weekly preview of the current issue with some pages in the clear (if not legible). I write 'browse virtually standing' because in Japanese there is really a verb devoted himself to read standing in the library: 立ち読み たち よみ】 【 (n) reading while standing (in a bookstore) and the site of Orange -page is just the button to browse the magazine online. Now, the problem arises. Orange-page could make me get to japancentre.com, but it costs about 8 euro plus shipping and its cost in Japan is 290 yen (2.50 €) in addition to that, there being always a few days waiting for copies to come from there, I never know what number I'll (I happened to have already specified 'I want the first exit in March' and that I view to be delivered in April) so I present only a couple of times a year. all those who lose myself in them sfoglio 立ち読み and I would save them even with the ctrl + stamps, except that the Japanese have devised a clever way to undermine the work of this magical duo of keys. so I, with the help of my wonderful Canon PowerShot SX210IS bought at that Kyoto, which are to be obsessed collector, the screens me the photographer.


this number theme is featured on the cover just what I photographed above: that 's the dinner that ends おかず nell'obento directly for the next day ( お菜 おかず】 【 (n) (1) (uk) accompaniment for rice dishes, side dish). of all I would say that is the easiest way to prepare for the obento, semplicemenete salvage something from what has been preparing for dinner, or increase the doses a little bit, maybe adding something that can be done at speed in the morning, like a pancake or steamed vegetables, and Place the whole somewhat 'taken care of in a container for lunch. the results are not exactly the same as a Japanese meal consists of many small courses for which a 'real' obento over rice will have at least 4-5 other delights - I personally do not is that every night I prepared 4 contours, also because living alone I tend to prefer the main course. sometimes, simply, the morning before going to the office I make the classic carbonara or pasta with broccoli, anchovy and pecorino, and end. but are now two weeks since I started regularly doing obento and instead of photographing them, I collect records (I finally found a purpose to my mobile quickoffice). no matter what I decide to take me to lunch, it's important to spend some 'time for scheduling the obento of the week. think ahead, quite simply. prepare them in advance would be even better (freeze portions of anything can be frozen ... I am even told that I could try to freeze directly obento already assembled, but you lose all the fun) but I already think it saves a lot of time, especially in the morning when I'm always late. I know exactly what to look in the fridge, leave the pans directly on the fires in the evening I am so ready, in the 8 minutes that it takes the microwave to steam broccoli, carrots, potatoes, feed the cats and rearrange my bed .. so everything fits a little 'easier and less I feel the nostalgia of Japan, you know that for lunch I have my obento.
my obento today. Japanese rice with a surplus of smoked mackerel, tamagoyaki with tiles, steamed broccoli and carrots. the obento I used here is larger, but do not know why am better with his youngest sister. 490 ml are perfect now that a girl is not fast enough to fit between lunch and dinner! the only thing in the morning prepared è la frittata, il resto è avanzo della cena

0 comments:

Post a Comment